Poly Roermond has recently invested in the most up-to-date production lines, reducing therefore as much as possible the carbon footprint and the energy use.
At the end of their life cycle, nearly all unit materials are easily separated and recycled. However, all panels are re-usable and sustainable because they can be assembled and dis-assembled several times.
Our first units were installed in 1973 and are still used by our customers.
Polysystems: Quality for years:
• Optimal finish
• High dimensional stability
• As little seams as possible
• Absolutely tight connections
• 100% CFC-free
• Executed exactly to your liking
• Continuous corner connections
• Pin-hook connections